Montgomery Animal Hospital is a full service provider of medical and surgical care for family dogs and cats since 1940.
Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association
We are proud to be an AAHA accredited hospital since 1950. Choosing an AAHA accredited hospital for your pet's medical care assures you that the hospital you have selected has the team, equipment, medical procedures and facilities that AAHA believes are important for the delivery of high quality veterinary care.
Our team is guided every day by:
Montgomery Animal Hospital provides comprehensive, high quality veterinary care with an emphasis on exceptional patient care and client service.
We strive to improve the health of our patients through comprehensive preventative healthcare services and the health education of our clients.
Our Practice Philosophy
It is our desire to provide a high quality of medical and surgical care to our patients and offer the best possible service to our clients.
Our clients are friends as well as customers, and we value their continued trust and good will.
Courtesy and patience with clients and their pets are our priorities.
Montgomery Animal Hospital will be recognized in the community as a leader in quality and compassionate veterinary care for dogs and cats.
Our Most Important Asset:
"The people that makeup our healthcare team"
Our team is experienced, compassionate, knowledgeable and problem solvers.
Professional Staff Team Members
- V.J. Fairhurst, DVM (Hospital Director)
Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 1974
Internship - Animal Medical Center, NYC, 1974-75
Joined Montgomery Animal Hospital in 1976
- L. K. Schlasinger, DVM (Associate Veterinarian)
University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine, 2003
Joined Montgomery Animal Hospital in 2007
- Sarah Wolf, RVT (Registered Veterinary Technician)
University of Cincinnati, Veterinary Technician Program, 2007
Joined Montgomery Animal Hospital in 2006
- Kerry Chapman, RVT (Registered Veterinary Technician)
University of Cincinnati, Veterinary Technician Program, 2009
Joined Montgomery Animal Hospital in 2009
Support Staff Team Members
Patient Care-Veterinary Assistant
- Brittany (joined MAH in 2006)
- Jackie (2008)
- Jenna (2007)
- Jessica (2009)
Client Services-Office Staff
- Andy (2005)
- Cheryl (1995)
- Kathy (2000)
- Kelly (1998)
- Patty (2006)
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA)
- Cincinnati Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA)
- National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America (NAVTA)
- Ohio Association of Veterinary Technicians (OAVT)
- Cincinnati Veterinary Technicians Association (CVTA)